Updated by Supriti
If you've just activated your SIM
If you've just activated your SIM and you've got a signal, you might need to check a couple of things to get your data working.
- Check that you have Data Roaming & Mobile Data turned on in your Settings.
- Make sure that you have changed your APN settings to match the following:
User name: [leave this field blank]
Password: [leave this field blank]
- Restart your device
- If it's still not working, try the SIM in another device to see if it'll work there.
If you've been using your SIM but your data has suddenly stopped working
- Check that you have data balance left.
- You might need to manually switch network providers through your settings
Settings > Mobile > Network Selection > Disable Automatic > Wait for networks to pop up and select another one > Restart your phone
Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Search networks manually > Wait for networks to pop up and select another one > Restart your phone
Which one do I choose? 🤔
Try any of them, and if it doesn't work, try another one!