Updated by Mona
What is the refund policy?
We have a 100% Money-Back Guarantee policy which means if the SIM is not working how it is meant to, we will refund you your money back.
You MUST download our SIMs guide for the SIM you have and contact us via our Live Chat, Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for help if the troubleshooting steps don’t work.
What cases don't apply to our Money Back Guarantee?
If there's an issue with our product, we're more than happy to give you a refund but you must reach out to us to go through the refund steps.
Some cases where we can't promise a 100% Money Back Guarantee:
- Your device is locked when you get overseas. We make it very clear that our SIMs only work in unlocked devices!
- Your device is not compatible with the SIM. We have compatibility links on most product pages and encourage you to contact us if unsure so we can check for you.
- You lose your SIM or phone - this really sucks, but unfortunately isn't a faulty product on our end.
- You activate the SIM too early and the activation period ends before your trip ends.
- You have used up all your purchased plan/data etc
- You forgot to change the activation date for your SIM and the date has passed, we make it very clear and emphasise contacting us 3-5 business days before activation to get this changed.
- You change your mind, found the product cheaper somewhere else, or decided you don't like the purchase or had no use for it
- You did not read the product page information when purchasing and expected different features, we make it very clear on the product page and the SIM guide about these details and what is included. e.g. If you have purchased a data-only SIM and expected calls or, If you have purchased a Movistar SIM and you don’t like how it is in Spanish, even though it is a Spanish SIM
This excludes eSIM purchases. We do not offer exchanges or refunds for eSIMs, if you change your mind or decide that you no longer need them as we cannot prevent the use of the eSIM once sent. Therefore we cannot reimburse you for the purchase.
- You give us the wrong email. We can forward the eSIM to a different email address, but we cannot guarantee it will not be used by the owner of the incorrect email address.
- Your device is not compatible with eSIM. We provide a list of compatible devices on its website and customers can ask if their device is compatible by contacting us.
- You have changed your mind or if you no longer need the eSIM, as we cannot prevent the use of the eSIM once sent. Therefore we cannot reimburse you for the purchase.
Each case is unique, if you are unsure please reach out to us. 💬
- Download the SIM guide for your SIM and go through the troubleshooting methods.
- When you have done all troubleshooting reach out to us and answer the following:
- What SIM do you have?
- What phone do you have and is it unlocked?
- Have you been through our troubleshooting guide?
- The issue you had with your SIM
- One of our customer service agents will then look at this and may provide more troubleshooting steps, along with obtaining several screenshots of your phone setting.
What if my trip gets cancelled?
We understand that the current global travel situation is always changing. If your trip gets cancelled, we’re happy to offer you store credit so you can purchase a SIM for your next trip or you can get a refund as part of our money-back guarantee. Reach out to us and we’ll guide you through the process of getting your store credit or refund.
Effective on orders from 02/02/2022.
How soon will I get my refund?
After you have reached out to us and the refund has been confirmed, please allow 3-5 business days for your refund to show up in your payment account.
What do you promise?
We try to put our customers first in everything we do. We will always be there for you and listen to your feedback.
To honour our money-back guarantee if you have cooperated with us. We just want to know what happened to improve our future services.
To always try and make it right with you. We value good customer experience and promise to try our hardest to provide that to you.
Why do you offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee?
There is always the possibility of manufacturing issues and network problems that can’t be resolved. Therefore, we have a money-back guarantee for all our customers to protect against faulty SIMs.
It is extremely important to us as a business that our customers aren't left empty-handed.
However, we need you to work with us to claim your money-back guarantee. That means contacting us when you're overseas (via WiFi if your SIM won't connect).
If you can't contact us whilst overseas, just remember to take screenshots of the error and your APN settings so that we can help you out after you return!