Table of Contents
Updated by Supriti
About this SIM
First things first... Activation
Land in one of the countries that the SIM works in.
- Insert SIM into your device
- Turn on Data Roaming
- Restart your device
- You'll get a message in Thai from AIS which you can ignore and your 15 days will begin!
Easy peasy! 🙌
My data isn't working
My data has stopped working
2. Turn off your device, remove the SIM, reinsert the SIM and restart your device
3. If your device shows that it is connected to LTE or 4G but data is not working, manually turn off LTE/4G and connect to 4G/3G :
Apple : settings > mobile > mobile data options > disable LTE > restart
Android : settings > connections > mobile networks > network mode > switch to 3G/2G > restart
** These settings may look different depending on your device! If these instructions do not match exactly, explore your device settings until you find 'Network Mode'
I've tried everything and it's still not working
- Which SIM do you have
- Where are you currently located
- When did you activate your SIM and what happened during activation
- Have you followed all of the above activation and troubleshooting steps?
- Please attach a screenshot of your mobile network settings, your APN settings with the WiFi turned off and your mobile data turned on, and a screen shot of your data balance.
**We will need all of the above information in order to help get you up and running as quickly as possible!
How do I find my mobile number?
How do I check my balance?
How do I recharge?
How do I know if my device is unlocked?
Coverage : Where does this SIM work?
China (in-built VPN)
The telecommunications industry is exceptionally technical, and although we try our hardest to provide each and every single one of our customers with reliable SIM cards, there are certain manufacturing and network errors that are simply out of our control. However, this is why we have implemented our money-back guarantee, to protect our customers against faulty SIMs and poor experiences.
It is extremely important to us that our customers are looked after, and we are here to support you as much as possible. We wouldn't be able to do this without you!
In order to claim your Money-Back Guarantee, you'll need to contact us and we'll try to troubleshoot the issue with you. If we can't get it sorted, we'd be more than happy to give you a refund. You can contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 📩