Frequently Asked Questions
What are Prepaid Travel SIM Cards?
How to keep track of your data usage from your phone settings
How to make calls/texts back home while you travel
How to turn on Data Roaming
How to change your APN settings
Money Back Guarantee
If your device is locked overseas
What if my SIM doesn't arrive before I leave?
Shipping & Delivery
Asia 15 day SIM
China & Hong Kong SIM (15 & 30 days)
Europe & UK 30 day SIM
Europe & UK 12GB 30 day SIM guide
Europe & UK 12GB 30 day Troubleshooting guide
Europe & UK 100GB 30 day SIM
Explorer 365 day SIM
Getting started (SIM Guide)
About the SIM
Where does this SIM work?
Will this SIM work in my device?
How do I activate?
How do I check my data balance?
Other questions you might have
Japan 15 day SIM
Middle East 15 day SIM
New Zealand 30 day SIM
Russia 15 day SIM
South East Asia 12 day SIM
USA 30 day SIM
USA & Canada 30 day SIM
USA, Canada & Mexico 15 day SIM
eSIM Troubleshooting Guide
eSIM Compatible Devices
eSIM Frequently Asked Questions
How to set up your eSIM on Huawei Devices
How to set up eSIM on your Samsung Device
How to set up your eSIM on Apple iPhone/iPad
Tourist 15 Day SIM
Updated by Supriti
Setting up your eSIM on Samsung Devices
What you’ll need:
- An unlocked Samsung device that is eSIM compatible
- The eSIM QR code sent to your email open on another device or printed out
- An internet connection
- Go to Settings > Connections
- Login to SIM Card Manager
- Select Add Mobile Plan > Add using QR code
- The camera will open to scan your QR code
- Click Add to download the eSIM
- Click OK to turn on new mobile plan
- Make sure your Data Roaming is turned on
- You’re connected!