Updated by Supriti
- 6GB of data
- 4G data speed
- Hotspot/tethering enabled
- 15 days of usage once activated
- 3 in 1 SIM size (nano, micro & standard)
- Roams freely in 18 countries (see 'where it works' below)
Things to know
- Simple plug & play activation
- No ID registration needed
- No calls or texts included (data only SIM)
- Works in all unlocked devices (mobile, tablet & wifi devices)
- Needs to be activated by 31/10/2020
- From AIS Thailand
Where does this work?
China (in-built VPN)
How do I activate?
Land in one of the countries that the SIM works in .
- Insert SIM into your device
- Turn on Data Roaming
- Restart your device
- You'll get a message in Thai from AIS which you can ignore and your 15 days will begin!
No internet? Check APN settings
- Check that you have Data Roaming & Mobile Data turned on in your Settings.
- Make sure that you have changed your APN settings to match the following:
User name: [leave this field blank]
Password: [leave this field blank]
- Restart your phone
- If it's still not working, try the SIM in another phone to see if it'll work there.
How do I check my balance?
You can find how much data you've used in your phone settings!
How do I recharge?
As described on the website, the SIM is non-rechargeable. The only way around this is to buy multiple SIM cards and swap them out as you go.
What's my phone number?
This SIM is data-only so it doesn't come with a phone number! The SIM cannot make or receive calls and texts!