Frequently Asked Questions
What are Prepaid Travel SIM Cards?
How to keep track of your data usage from your phone settings
How to make calls/texts back home while you travel
How to turn on Data Roaming
How to change your APN settings
Money Back Guarantee
If your device is locked overseas
What if my SIM doesn't arrive before I leave?
Shipping & Delivery
Asia 15 day SIM
China & Hong Kong SIM (15 & 30 days)
Europe & UK 30 day SIM
Europe & UK 12GB 30 day SIM guide
Europe & UK 12GB 30 day Troubleshooting guide
Europe & UK 100GB 30 day SIM
Explorer 365 day SIM
Getting started (SIM Guide)
About the SIM
Where does this SIM work?
Will this SIM work in my device?
How do I activate?
How do I check my data balance?
Other questions you might have
Japan 15 day SIM
Middle East 15 day SIM
New Zealand 30 day SIM
Russia 15 day SIM
South East Asia 12 day SIM
USA 30 day SIM
USA & Canada 30 day SIM
USA, Canada & Mexico 15 day SIM
eSIM Troubleshooting Guide
eSIM Compatible Devices
eSIM Frequently Asked Questions
How to set up your eSIM on Huawei Devices
How to set up eSIM on your Samsung Device
How to set up your eSIM on Apple iPhone/iPad
Tourist 15 Day SIM
Updated by Supriti
- 6GB of data
- 4G data speed
- Hotspot/tethering enabled
- 15 days of usage once activated
- 3 in 1 SIM size (nano, micro & standard)
Things to know
- Simple plug & play activation
- No ID registration needed
- No calls or texts included (data only SIM)
- Works in all unlocked devices (mobile, tablet & wifi devices)
- Needs to be activated by 31/10/2020
- From AIS Thailand
Where does this work?
US Virgin Islands
USA (inc Hawaii)
How do I activate?
Land in one of the countries that the SIM works in .
- Insert SIM into your device
- Turn on Data Roaming
- Restart your device
- You'll get a text in Thai which you can ignore!
No internet? Check APN settings
- Check that you have Data Roaming & Mobile Data turned on in your Settings.
- Make sure that you have changed your APN settings to match the following:
User name: [leave this field blank]
Password: [leave this field blank]
- Restart your phone
- If it's still not working, try the SIM in another phone to see if it'll work there.
How do I check my balance?
You can find how much data you've used in your phone settings!
How do I recharge?
As described on the website, the SIM is non-rechargeable. The only way around this is to buy multiple SIM cards and swap them out as you go.
What's my phone number?
This SIM is data-only so it doesn't come with a phone number! The SIM cannot make or receive calls and texts!