Updated by Supriti
- 6GB of data
- 4G data speed
- 15 days of usage once activated
- Hotspot/tethering enabled
- 3 in 1 SIM size (nano, micro & standard)
- Coverage on the Softbank network
Things to know
- Simple plug & play activation
- No ID registration needed
- No calls or texts included (data only SIM)
- Works in all unlocked devices (mobile, tablet & wifi devices)
- No recharges available - this is a one-time use SIM
How do I activate?
- Land in Japan 🛬
- Insert SIM into your device
- Turn on Data Roaming
- Restart your device
- Your 15 days begin!
No Internet? Check APN settings
- Check that you have Data Roaming & Mobile Data turned on in your Settings.
- Make sure that you have changed your APN settings to match the following:
User name: [leave this field blank]
Password: [leave this field blank]
- Restart your phone
- If it's still not working, try the SIM in another phone to see if it'll work there.
How do I check my balance?
You can find how much data you've used in your phone settings!
If you're using a wifi device, unfortunately there's no way to check your usage.
How do I recharge?
As described on the website, the SIM is non-rechargeable. The only way around this is to buy multiple SIM cards and swap them out as you go.
What's my phone number?
This SIM is data-only so it doesn't come with a phone number! The SIM cannot make or receive calls and texts!