Frequently Asked Questions
What are Prepaid Travel SIM Cards?
How to keep track of your data usage from your phone settings
How to make calls/texts to Australia while you travel
How to turn on Data Roaming
How to change your APN settings
Money Back Guarantee
If your device is locked overseas
What if my SIM doesn't arrive before I leave?
Shipping & Delivery
Asia 15 day SIM
China & Hong Kong SIM (15 & 30 days)
Europe & UK 30 day SIM
Explorer 365 day SIM
Getting started (SIM Guide)
About the SIM
Where does this SIM work?
Will this SIM work in my device?
How do I activate?
How do I check my data balance?
Other questions you might have
Japan 15 day SIM
Middle East 15 day SIM
New Zealand 30 day SIM
Russia 15 day SIM
South East Asia 12 day SIM
USA 30 day SIM
USA & Canada 30 day SIM
USA, Canada & Mexico 15 day SIM
Updated by Supriti
You will need to register and create an account with ThreeUK after you have activated SIM card.
- Go to https://www.three.co.uk/My3Account2018/My3Register
- Enter your Three Number (found on the back of the SIM) and submit
- You will receive the password to your My 3 account via text message
- Go to https://www.three.co.uk/My3Account2018/My3Login
- Enter your ThreeUK number and your new password, then Login
- You'll need to reset your new password & validate your email address
- On your My3 account look for ‘Check Balance' under Account Balance