eSIM New Zealand SIM 3GB &10GB | 30 Days
Updated by Mona
First things first... Set-up your eSIM
To set up your eSIM, just click on the phone you have and follow the steps.
My data isn't working
If you've just activated your SIM
If you've just activated your SIM and you've got a signal, you might need to check a couple of things to get your data working.
- Check that you have Data Roaming & Mobile Data turned on in your Settings.
- Make sure that your APN is on automatic
- Restart your phone
If you've been using your SIM but suddenly your data has stopped working
- Check that you have data balance left
- Try turning your device off and on
- If your phone says it's connected to 4G but the data isn't working, try to manually turn off 4G to connect to 3G.
Settings > Mobile > Mobile data options > 3G > Restart
Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Switch to 3G/2G > Restart
I've tried everything and it's still not working
These guides are based on our most frequently asked questions. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to us and we'll try our best to provide assistance. You can reach us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 📩
Before contacting us, please have the following information ready:
- Which eSIM have you bought?
- Where are you located?
- When did you activate and what happened when you activated it?
- What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
- Please send through a screenshot of your Mobile Network settings and your APN settings with the WiFi turned off and your mobile data turned on so we can see what's going on.
- Any other details that might help us, help you!
2degrees team are available from 8am to 8pm NZST, Monday - Saturday, and 10am to 8pm Sundays and public holidays.
From your 2degrees mobile: 200
From within NZ: 0800 022 022
How do I check my balance?
Options to check your balance are:
- Dial *100# or *100*1#
- Download the 2degrees app on your phone and register!
How do I call or text Australia?
Make sure you have the Aussie country code in front of the number you're trying to dial.
To call a mobile phone 0412 345 678, dial +61 412345678
To call a landline, dial +61 2 123456789
You can get the + sign by pressing and holding the 0 on your phone.
Can I hotspot/tether?
Yep! You sure can 😊
What's Included & Things to know
How do I know if my device is unlocked?
If you bought your device outright, it's most likely unlocked!
If you're unsure, the best way to find out is to call your Aussie network provider and ask! They'll be able to unlock it for you too. This might incur a fee! 🤔
What's the coverage like?
You can find the coverage map here.
The telecommunications industry is exceptionally technical, and although we try our hardest to provide each and every single one of our customers with reliable SIM cards, there are certain manufacturing and network errors that are simply out of our control. However, this is why we have implemented our money-back guarantee, to protect our customers against faulty SIMs and poor experiences.
It is extremely important to us that our customers are looked after, and we are here to support you as much as possible. We wouldn't be able to do this without you!
In order to claim your Money-Back Guarantee, you'll need to contact us and we'll try to troubleshoot the issue with you. If we can't get it sorted, we'd be more than happy to give you a refund. You can contact us a email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 📩