Updated by Supriti
First things first... Activation
- Land in one of the listed countries 🛬
- Insert SIM card into your device
- Turn on Data Roaming in your settings
- Restart your device
- You'll get a text in Thai which you can ignore!
Easy peasy! 🙌
My data isn't working
If you've just activated your SIM and you've got a signal, you might need to check a couple of things to get your data working.
- Check that you have Data Roaming & Mobile Data turned on in your Settings.
- Make sure that you have changed your APN settings to match the following:
User name: [leave this field blank]
Password: [leave this field blank]
- Restart your phone
- If it's still not working, try the SIM in another phone to see if it'll work there.
If you've been using your SIM but suddenly your data has stopped working
- Check that you have data balance left by going into your phone settings> data usage
- Try turning your device off and on
- Try to remove the SIM from your device and re-insert it
- If your phone says it's connected to LTE or 4G but the data isn't working, try to manually turn off LTE/4G to connect to 4G/3G.
Settings > Mobile > Mobile data options > Disable LTE > Restart
Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Switch to 3G/2G > Restart
I've tried everything and it's still not working
These guides are based on our most frequently asked questions. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to us and we'll try our best to provide assistance. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 📩
Before contacting us, please have the following information ready:
- Which SIM have you bought?
- Where are you located?
- When did you activate and what happened when you activated it?
- What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
- Please send through a screenshot of your Mobile Network settings and your APN settings with the WiFi turned off and your mobile data turned on so we can see what's going on.
- Any other details that might help us, help you!
How do I find my mobile number?
This SIM is data-only so it doesn't come with a phone number! The SIM cannot make or receive calls and texts!
How do I check my balance?
You can find how much data you've used in your phone settings!
How do I recharge?
As described on the website, the SIM is non-rechargeable. The only way around this is to buy multiple SIM cards and swap them out as you go.
What's Included & Things to know
How do I know if my device is unlocked?
If you bought your device outright, it's most likely unlocked!
If you're unsure, the best way to find out is to call your Aussie network provider and ask! They'll be able to unlock it for you too. This might incur a fee! 🤔
Where does this SIM work?
The telecommunications industry is exceptionally technical, and although we try our hardest to provide each and every single one of our customers with reliable SIM cards, there are certain manufacturing and network errors that are simply out of our control. However, this is why we have implemented our money-back guarantee, to protect our customers against faulty SIMs and poor experiences.
It is extremely important to us that our customers are looked after, and we are here to support you as much as possible. We wouldn't be able to do this without you!
In order to claim your Money-Back Guarantee, you'll need to contact us and we'll try to troubleshoot the issue with you. If we can't get it sorted, we'd be more than happy to give you a refund. You can contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com 📩