Updated by Supriti
1. My data isn't working
If you've just activated your SIM
If you've just activated your SIM and you've got a signal, you might need to check a couple of things to get your data working.
- Check that you have Data Roaming & Mobile Data turned on in your Settings.
- Make sure that you have changed your APN settings to match the following:
User name: [leave this field blank]
Password: [leave this field blank]
- Restart your phone
- If it's still not working, try the SIM in another phone to see if it'll work there.
If you've been using your SIM but suddenly your data has stopped working
- Check that you have data balance left by texting DATA to 6700
- Try turning your device off and on
- Try to remove the SIM from your device and re-insert it
- Check the coverage in the area you're in
- If your phone says it's connected to LTE or 4G but the data isn't working, try to manually turn off LTE/4G to connect to 4G/3G.
Settings > Mobile > Mobile data options > Disable LTE > Restart
Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Switch to 3G/2G > Restart
2. I'm having issues making calls or texts
This SIM comes with calls & SMS to US and Australian numbers.
Calling/texting Australian numbers
- Make sure you're using the correct country code
Dial +61 or 011 61 before the number you're dialling
3. I keep receiving spam calls
Unfortunately, one of the drawbacks of SIMs in America is the number of spam calls you may receive. There are several spam calling companies in the US that pester almost every number available! Ultra Mobile recycles old phone numbers so there might be a higher possibility that you may receive spam calls.
It's the last thing you want to be dealing with during your holiday and we wish we could stop this from happening but unfortunately, it's out of our control.
We apologise in advanced for the trouble and we recommend you just block the numbers when they call or text.
Contacting for help
Contacting Ultra Mobile
If you're having issues with your SIM, you can get in touch with Ultra Mobile Customer Service. The options to contact them are:
- Dial 611 from your phone
- Dial 888-918-6468 or 888-777-0446 from another phone
- Email them at email@example.com (they're active 6am-6pm PST)
Still need help? 🙋🏽♀️
These instructions and guides are based on our most frequently asked questions. If your question isn't answered, just contact us and we'll be happy to have a chat.
Our mission is for you to have smooth sailing on your travels and not be fussing around with your SIM card!
In order to get your SIM working as quickly as possible, we're going to need you to work with us. 🤝
Please answer the following questions when contacting us:
- Which SIM have you bought?
- What device are you using?
- When did you activate and what happened when you activated?
- What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
- Please send through a screenshot of your Mobile Network settings and your APN settings with the WiFi turned off and your mobile data turned on so we can see what's going on.
- Any other details that might help us help you!
You can contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org 📩
Money Back Guarantee
These SIMs aren't perfect and neither are we!
There is always the possibility of manufacturing issues or network problems that can’t be resolved. 😔
This is why we have a money back guarantee available for all of our customers to protect against faulty SIMs and poor experiences.
It is extremely important to us that our customers are looked after, and we are here to support you as much as possible. We wouldn't be able to do this without you!
In order to claim your Money Back Guarantee, you'll need to contact us and we'll try to troubleshoot the issue with you. If we can't get it sorted, we'd be more than happy to give you a refund.